January 16th – 19th
- Begin early Spring deep cleaning and organizing.
- Begin looking for signs of Spring. Take seasonal outdoor pictures with family/friends.
- Collect juniper branches to dry out and make smudge wands.
- Collect materials for Imbolc crafts.
January 20th – 23rd
- Make or firm-up ritual plans; where, when, with who, etc.
- Take inventory of ritual and magical supplies.
- Make candles to replenish your supply for the year (if needed).
January 24th – 27th
- Make menu plans and a grocery list for your Imbolc feast.
- Make garden (or windowsill garden) plans for early sprouting.
- Shop for seeds and other supplies.
- Obtain blessed water (this can simply be water from a source you consider sacred).
January 28th – February 1st
- Shop for menu items.
- Clean and bless house.
- Set out a Brat Bríde (a strip of fabric or ribbon for Bríde to bless when she stops by your house).