February 23rd – 28th
- Decorate home for the holiday / make crafts to decorate home.
- Take seasonal (outdoor) pictures with family/friends.
- Bring home foliage from above outing for crafts/decoration.
March 1st – 8th
- Firm up ritual plans, if you haven’t already. Will you be attending a festival, local event, a family event, or doing something on your own? If you are planning the ritual, decide on location and script/liturgy.
- Prepare papier-mâché eggs (if using), or any craft that needs drying time.
- Shop for basket fillers and Ēostre clothes (if needed).
March 9th – 15th
- Prepare garden for planting or check on/seek out places to wild craft (forage).
- Make menu plans and grocery list.
March 16th – the Equinox
- Shop for menu items.
- Prepare menu items.