July 8th – 14th
- Decorate home for the holiday / make crafts to decorate home, like wheat weaving and dough crafts.
- Take seasonal (outdoor) pictures with family/friends.
- Firm up ritual plans, if you haven’t already. Will you be attending a festival, local event, a family event, or doing something on your own? If you are planning the ritual, decide on location and script/liturgy.
- In addition to any ritual plans, you may want to plan on attending a local harvest festival or fair; check community calendars and plan accordingly.
July 15th – 21st
- Make a Lammas playlist.
- Make menu plans and grocery list.
- Find some good berry patches and places to pick pawpaws.
- Line up Lammas activities for the kids.
July 22nd – 31st
- Shop for menu items.
- Forage paw paws (if ready) and wild berries.
- Prepare some menu items in advance (breads and desserts, for example).
- Prepare feast (or potluck dish).
- Have ritual, attend any other festivities, and celebrate!
*And by “Lammas” I mean to include Lughnasadh and Freyfaxi.