August 23rd – 31st
- Decorate home for the holiday / make crafts to decorate home.
- Take seasonal (outdoor) pictures with family/friends.
- Bring home foliage from above outing for crafts/decoration.
September 1st – 8th
- Firm up ritual plans, if you haven’t already. Will you be attending a festival, local event, a family event, or doing something on your own? If you are planning the ritual, decide on location and script/liturgy.
- Make an Autumn Equinox playlist.
September 9th – 15th
- In addition to any ritual plans, you may want to plan on attending a local harvest event or hayride; check community calendars and plan accordingly.
- Make menu plans and grocery list.
- Shop for menu items.
September 16th – the equinox
- Prepare feast (or potluck dish).
- Have ritual, attend any other festivities, and celebrate!