December 1st – 7th
- Make the sugarplums.
- Take seasonal (outdoor) pictures with family/friends.
- Bring home a tree, evergreen foliage for crafts/decoration, and a Yule log, if you have a fireplace.
- Begin holiday shopping, if you haven’t already. (Read A Frugal Yule.)
December 8th – 14th
- Make or firm-up ritual plans; where, when, with who, etc. It is possible to celebrate 12 days of Yule with rituals and feasts. Decide how much celebrating best suits your available time and energy.
- Make menu plans, a grocery list, and shop for non-perishable items.
December 15th – 19th
- Shop for the rest of your menu items.
- Prepare some menu items in advance (if applicable).
- Finish up gift shopping & wrapping.
December 20th – 31st
- Prepare feast(s).
- Have ritual, attend any other festivities, and celebrate!